Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Richard O. Burdick's Think Spot One

December 13, 2021

Richard is a Canadian/American French hornist, composer, author, recording artist and publisher.



In the interview:

An introduction

1 - Dr. Pepper introduction

2 - Beethoven Sonata Horn Call on Krupse Sansone horn

3 - Limitations in music

4 - A visit from Brighton the Cat (2:40)

5 - limitations = scale

6 - I Ching suggested scale (1980)

7 - the way I use I ching as scale

8 - scales of northern India

9 - I Ching Scales are 8 tone scales 

10 - Shau Yung circle = I Ching cycle

11 - fixed tonics and tuning 

fascinating

12 - a start of an exploration of beauty in music.

13 - the cabinet (door knob) 

Also an introduction of CD's 46 - 66 the recording that were releases in the "covid time" so far . . . 

No comments: